Leave It To Bush #003 Leave It To Bush #003

Whoa!

Dude... that was incredible seriously. You should make another one with the Samuel L. Jackson part longer though because that was hilarious! Really good job, can't wait for more.

LL - Ban! LL - Ban!

Really Good! :D

I used to hate all the lock and clock hoo-rah, but after seeing this animation I kinda like them lol. Keep up the good work!

Gregosan responds:

Lock movies was never bad. Only noobs make them look horrible.

Thanks.

-The One- Preview -The One- Preview

Erm...

Everything seemed amazin' until that stupid thing flew across the screen and the sound ended so horribly. Sorry dude...

Sep 11th Tribute Sep 11th Tribute

Fuck

Dude, thats a disgrace. Making a clock movie animation about 9/11 just isnt right. Its somewhat offensive. BLEH!!!!

Armageggon Armageggon

Excellent

Thats one of the best animations i've seen on Newgrounds. No joke. Well done dude!

5/5

Too Bad Too Bad

Good

That was really I good I enjoyed it alot. I was sad when it ended so suddenly and that the animation was so short.

L the T gets 1000 L the T gets 1000

Haha

That was hilarious, good job!

weebl and bob - kung fu weebl and bob - kung fu

Excellent

Weebl and Bob = Excellence. Its true!
The bit at the end where weebl is bumping into the board is one of the best things in any of the Weebl and Bob episode.
Great job as usual.
5/5

The Adventures of Kribby The Adventures of Kribby

Erm...

Its kinda ripping off salad fingers. The way the characters walk is just like salad fingers. Not too good.

Vindigo responds:

I must say I'm inspired by the style of Saladfingers...But come on... The stories and the character are completely different... But I understand why people compare the two...However people shouldnt compare every green weird walking guy on newgrounds with saladfingers..

Bomberman Dog Pee Bomberman Dog Pee

Very Good

I didnt understand what it was about but it still made me laugh and the animation was excellent.